AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP LMS Analyst in Guadalajara, Mexico
AstraZeneca is one of the world’s most exciting bio-pharmaceutical companies. From scientists to sales, lab techs to legal, we’re on a mission to turn ideas into life-changing medicines that improve patients’ lives and benefit society. We are active in over 100 countries and we employ over 59,000 people. We are an innovation-driven biopharmaceutical with over 60 years of experience.
AZ Global Technology Center Guadalajara
The AstraZeneca GTC in GDL, is a vibrant, high-energy facility, fully equipped to support our business with 400 IT professionals. We continuously improve our IT environment by innovating for competitive advantage. We are fully committed to redefine and provide support to enterprise-wide IT solution platforms, infrastructure and services.
We have a great opportunity on HRIT team for Learning Management System Analyst.
• A minimum of 2 years experience of working with Learning Management technologies e.g. Saba or significant experience as working as a Business Analyst delivering problem management and maintenance of IS applications
• Knowledge of LMS related training standards, including SCORM and AICC
• Experience of incident management and ability to perform effective Problem management/trouble shooting
• Experience of working within a validated system environment is highly desirable.
• Highly developed communications, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• Proven customer-oriented focus and customer service skills
• Ability to work well in diverse, multinational teams and proven ability to influence others to achieve positive outcomes
• Good communication skills- English 80%
Role and responsibilities:
• Carries out problem management in relation to the learning management solution by effectively identifying, escalating and addressing their root causes and preventing their recurrence. Manages the resolution either in person, via an IS resource or the external party Saba, reporting back to the customer when appropriate.
• Business consulting activities and support of ways of working and best practice, ensuring the full realisation of learning technology benefits as appropriate to the requirements of the business.
• Analyses, validates and documents changes (bug fixes, legal requirements) that identify how these agreed needs can be best addressed in a cost effective manner.
• Subject matter expert in system, responsible for driving full end to end resolution of problems and fixes
• Chairs key meetings with customers in order to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Gather business requirements, analyse, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs, performing necessary learning technology configurations, write detail specifications for development, test and rollout the solution
• Analyse, design, document, and test software modifications to existing processes/configurations, reports, forms, extensions, and interfaces in the production environment
• Responsible for configuration of Learning Technology products and creating documentation as needed
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of end user and administrator training material. There may also be some requirement to deliver training to administrators of the application.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.