AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP Statistical Methodology Scientist for Health Technology Assessment in Cambridge, United Kingdom
As the Statistical Methodology Scientist you will provide advanced biostatistical support. Writes and reviews Statistical methodology and gives Statistical input to the design and review of Protocols and Case Report Forms. Displays a sound level of competence in a range of Statistical methodologies and will often act as a point of reference for others. Maintains awareness of new developments in Statistical methodologies and may supervise junior statisticians.
· You will act as a regional technical expert supporting the delivery of statistical outputs within the area of Biostatics and provides statistical consultancy
· Develop operational systems and research processes across area of responsibility to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of projects
· Act as a source of knowledge in area of expertise, defining and communicating important initiatives across departments and functions
· Contribute to establishing and implementing policies, procedures and objectives for own work to ensure compliance with both internal and external regulations
· Lead the development of setting statistical standards or techniques in order that the quality, efficiency or effectiveness of projects are improved for overall Group efficiency
· Accountable for specialised research to enhance the effectiveness of Biostatistics contributions to worldwide submissions across a range of products
· Provides highly experienced strategic input, statistical expertise, and leadership to project teams in the design and interpretation of clinical studies and programmes of studies
· Applies expert statistical skills to support internal proposal development and external regulatory submissions
Promotes good statistical practice and ensures adherence with relevant statistical protocols
· Bacherlor’s degree in relevant discipline
· Significant experience in Statistics
· Thorough knowledge of study analysis and design in all phases of drug development
· Experience of modelling and simulation to improve clinical programme design
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.